Slow and romantically lone walk along the Swan River waterfront overlooking South Perth. Sea breeze and its accompanying calm did wonders for the incessant noise in my head, as did the pull of my heart in various messy directions. Loving the bright blue skies, crystal seas and its zen. This is nature at its best; beauty speaking the loudest as it is silent.
The school of hard-knocks that is life clearly isn’t just any bubble-wrapped, sugar-coated candyland.
When the going gets tough, chant this mantra:
To me, being 22 & trying to keep your sanity in this crazy world is:
1. Realizing what a terrible person I am / had been
2. Knowing my flaws, recognizing the need to improve in all ways possible, all the time
3. Accepting people for who they are, and the society, even if they’re harsh on you
4. Keeping those whom are worth your time, effort and energy close
5. Staying afloat. Navigate and just keep swimming, just keep swimming…
Glass is always half-full
Or completely filled with air
Then again, overly positive people can sometimes be fricking annoying…
but oh well…
LET’S GO LET’S GO!!!!